Terms and Conditions of Sale
Free Delivery for orders on mainland Britain only. Overseas orders are charged at shipping cost to us, as are deliveries to Ireland, IOW, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and so forth. Please ask for a delivery cost if unsure.
All major credit cards accepted. Payment by Chaps Bank transfer the safe way to conduct your eBusiness.
You may also ring +44 (0)118 957 1845 or fax +44 (0)118 957 1603 your details and arrange delivery.
All prices are in £'s sterling and include VAT at the current rate
Your name, address, telephone number and any other information provided to us will not be used for any purpose other than the business you conduct with Sewmaster Sewing Machines.
Sewing Machines, Overlockers & Presses carry a full manufacturers guarantee of 2 years.
If your machine is in need of attention during the guarantee period owing to a fault caused through faulty components, we will arrange collection, repair and return of your machine at no charge to you. However, if the fault is due to misuse or neglect by the customer then a charge will be applied to rectify the problem, including delivery charge.
You must keep the packing that the goods were supplied in, as we are unable to supply replacements.
It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are packed and labelled correctly.
If your machine fails within 7 days of delivery then we will arrange free collection and return.
This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
REFUNDS / RETURNS
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, if you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, subject to the following conditions:
- You inform us in writing that you wish to cancel within seven working days of receipt of the product(s).
- The item is in stock condition as it was when it was delivered to you.
- You are responsible for the delivery charges both ways.
- Goods are returned as soon as possible and your credit will be issued within 30 days.
- Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in the original packing, failure to abide by this will result in the machine being returned to the customer.
- Software is excluded from these conditions.